Area Sales Manager – South West Region
The Area Sales Manager’s purpose is:
- To achieve the planned level of sales and gross profit by identifying and developing agreed projects and target automotive groups.
- To maintain and develop existing accounts.
- To identify sales opportunities and win sales orders according to agreed targets and plans, and generally to promote the company’s capabilities.
Place of work: : Home
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Reports to: Sales Manager (Retail Automotive)
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devise and develop short and long term sales and marketing strategies for the South West territory
- Provide timely monthly reporting to Sales Director
- Identify companies with Automotive connections and develop activities
- Identify new markets, including organisations with High Impact opportunities
- Develop and maximise all account potential across CSI sales streams
- Maintain good connections with the established specifier’s, 3rd parties and key customers.
- Ensure effective use of published and referral leads.
- Liaise with other departments regarding projects post-order.
- Create, develop and maintain good networks.
- Prepare reports on sales activities.
- Provide timely and accurate quotations and estimates for client
- Provide weekly sales progress on key opportunities
- Ensure compliance with company rules, policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with rules governing Health and Safety at work
• Fit and healthy
• Smart appearance, positive demeanour
• 5 plus years experience in Business to Business Sales
• Clean UK Driving Licence
• Excellent People skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Understanding of Vertical Sectors and experienced in winning major projects
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Excellent selling skills
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing techniques
• Good knowledge of territory
• Knowledge and understanding of marketplace
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to communicate with people of all levels both internally and externally
• Ability to win significant new business
• Good Team Player
• Interest in keeping up to date with general developments
in business and the economy
• Interest in maintaining links with business community
• Able to work unsupervised
• Enjoys variety and change
• Able to handle several jobs at same time
• Able to work with people at all levels
• Results/profit driven
• Able to work as part of team
• Willing/able to work extended hours to meet assignment deadlines
Customer Services & Order Processing
To provide assistance/support to the customer service manager, Sales & Operations Teams, liaise with suppliers, clients and internal personnel & process orders under the supervision and guidance of the Sales Team and Customer Service Manager.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Paslow Hall Farm Estate, King Street, High Ongar, Essex, CM5 9QZ
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- 2 years’ office experience
- Order processing experience
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Execl.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- A good work discipline to manage individuals & teams work load.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good eye for detail
- Able to deal with a fast-paced environment
Description of Teams Daily objectives (not prioritised)
- Assist and contribute efficiently to company sales and margin budgets and targets on the project that you are responsible for
- Build and maintain good relationships with all key suppliers
- Field all enquiries from customers, in-house staff, Group company staff & suppliers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure all new clients are credit checked and approved by Accounts manager before processing any orders on their behalf
- Ensure the customer is always receiving a service/experience that is considered exceptional, encouraging them to continue to consider us as their preferred supplier.
Description of Works for your role – Weekly (not prioritised)
- Field all incoming enquires
- Check received supplier acknowledgments
- New Suppliers (Check but get sign off from Customer Services Manager)
- Chase suppliers where we are still awaiting acknowledgments after a considerable time from order placement – over 7 working days
- Responsible for logging onto to main manufactures,
- Schedule in the delivery of all orders under your responsibility with the customer, confirming in writing and updating the job file.
- Prepare installation packs for orders under responsibility including raising a delivery note on Easycom, any special instructions, the arrangement of a forklift if required and a final signed off drawing (provided by internal design & planning department). Forward pack onto relevant logistics platform delivery the job.
- Check delivery of goods from all suppliers for all under your responsibility are received into our logistics platform in time to achieve scheduled delivery to customer.
- Check all returned supplier delivery notes and file in appropriate job file.
- Check all returned installation packs, ensuring that the client has signed the job off. If any damages or quality issues are noted on signed note, please raise relevant QR order – Check with Customer Services manager before processing
- Once Jobs under your responsibility have been completed please send Customer Satisfaction Survey to client for completion – once returned file and assign to job on Easycom.
- Follow up on any actions set in Weekly team meeting.
Essex head office:
Paslow High Farm Estate
Essex CM5 9QZ
T: 08458 336 515
F: 08458 336 516