- Furniture supply
- Furniture installation
- Space planning
- 3D visualisation
- Bespoke furniture design
- Stock holding
- Churn management
- Furniture procurement
- Storage audits
Our team are passionate furniture enthusiasts.
We provide knowledge, expertise and a single point of contact to provide access to the furniture market, saving you time and money.
- Our process starts with listening and understanding the requirements of our client
- Then, with a full brief, will we recommend a comprehensive solution to their furniture requirements that will help to achieve the best results for today and tomorrow
- From there we will procure the best available furniture solution to suit your budget and objectives for function and design
- Installation will be handled by our experienced in-house Project Managers, providing a hassle-free streamlined service for our clients
- Our relationship doesn’t end there, we support our clients Day 2 and business as usual requirements. That may take the form of a simple framework for ongoing supply of furniture or supporting moves and configurations, or it could involve a more complex stock management system. We work hard at developing long term relationships with our clients. We are proud to say that a large proportion of our clients have been with us since year 1
Click to show an area specific image gallery…
We understand that you will be involved in many more areas of a project than just furniture and as such you are time pressured. Therefore, we save you time by providing a knowledgeable resource, working behind the scenes we assist you by taking responsibility for a host of tasks including preparing furniture budgets and presentation documents, organising showroom visits and samples. We will actively encourage you to use our resource to help you save time.
When you deal with Showcase you retain control, you make the decisions and we do the leg work for you!
We work with a host of Project Management companies who use our knowledge and experience of the furniture market to deliver a project on time and on budget. We provide a single point of contact to manage all aspects of the furniture process leaving you free to focus on the more complex issues around delivering a relocation or refurbishment project. Showcase will become a vital part of the team delivering the renovation/refurb/re-fit project, we will support you to deliver the very best outcome to the client.
We will listen to your brief, spend time to understand your vision and what you are trying to achieve and work with you to propose the best solution and then deliver it with minimum fuss – taking away any stress from you.
Supply chain model
We can work in one of two ways as an independent furniture dealer or as a fee-based Procurement Company please visit the HOW WE WORK page for more information.